The Positions & Requirement
No of Vacancies
|Engineer Trainee||Supervisor Trainee|
Full tie regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or from a recognised Indian University/ Institute in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Engg. with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of marks of all years/ semesters
Full time regular three years Diploma in Engineering from a recognised Indian University/ Institute in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil Engg. with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of marks of all years/ semesters
Upper Age Limit
Engineer Trainee : 27 years for Graduates (Candidates born before 01/06/1981 are not eligible to apply); 29 years for Post Graduates of Engg. or Business Admn./ Management (Candidates) born before 01/06/1979 are not eligible to apply
Supervisor Trainee : 27 years (Candidates born before 01/06/1981 are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply.
1. The submission of applications will only be through our recruitment website www.bhwletr.co.in
2. Our recruitment website will provide necessary details regarding examination fee, how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications, written test etc.
3. Fee : The processing/ examination fee is payable as under:
Payable at the time of
|Submission of application||Written test|
|Engineer Trainee||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 300/-|
|Supervisor Trainee||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-|
SC/ ST/ Physically challenged candidates are exempted from payment of above fee
4. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs shall be required to submit ‘ No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they qualify upto the stage of interview.
5. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast six months as any important information to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard. Obtain a Crossed Account Payee Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) in favour of : M/s. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar, drawn on any Scheduled bank and payable at Haridwar (preferably, State Bank of India, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar- Branch Code – 0586) It may be ensured that the Banker’s Seal / Signature of the Issuing authority are available in the Demand Draft